Business Development Manager - Hair Care
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Hair Care
LOCATION: Birmingham, Derby, Coventry, Nottingham, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Mansfield, Leeds, Lincoln, Peterborough
INDUSTRY: Hair Care
SALARY: £30,000 to £40,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the Hair Care industry, the company supply a wide range of products including Hair Care Products, Styling products, Colouring products, treatments and skin care to a variation of organisations but with a focus on salons across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Hair Care industry, will have previous experience of selling into the salon sector, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Hair Care Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com