Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant - Hitchin - Up to £25,000 per annum
Title: Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent Full - Time
Our client established in 1980 in Harpenden have grown into one of the most successful firms in the home counties and are looking to expand their team.
This is an opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to join a local, well established Accountancy practice to assist the practice manager with the internal accounts.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with the monthly accounts preparation to trial balance
- To assist with monthly preparation of Payroll
- To assist with preparation of data for the quarterly VAT returns
- Experience using Sage line 50
- Bookkeeping experience within an accountancy practice
- A good understanding of accounts to trial balance level
- The ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (Excel)
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Free Parking on site
- Social events
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.