IT Service Projects Manager, Leeds, Up to £56k Bonus and Benefits
IT Service Projects Manager, Leeds, Up to £56k + bonus and benefits
An exciting opportunity to work with a market leader in credit and finance has arisen based in Leeds. Our client is looking for an IT Service Projects Manager to join the Service Delivery team, reporting to (and acting as deputy to) the Head of IT Service, you will be accountable for developing and implementing robust Incident remediation processes as well as overseeing the projects. You will also be responsible for communicating with Key Senior Stakeholders/Executive Directors, and have strong experience doing so in previous roles. Our client is interested in speaking to candidates from a solid Financial Services and Service Delivery background.
The key accountabilities of the successful candidate include:
- Taking responsibility for developing and implementing incident remediation processes and metrics
- Taking responsibility for managing major incident remediation projects across the IT Services department
- Building strong relationships and channels of communication with Executive Directors and Key Stakeholders
- Taking responsibility for ongoing process review and improvement; and ensuring that the change process is adhered to in order to minimise risk to business.
- Manage and motivate a team of specialists, BA's and PM's
- Take part in a 24x7 on call rota
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A strong background in Project Management/Service Delivery in a reputable financial sector
- Experience in Incident Management and Remediation
- Strong experience in Key Senior Stakeholder and Executive Director Management
- ITIL V3 foundation
- Team Management experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Business/Service Project Management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable and evolving company. If you are interested in discussing the role further, send in your CV and I will give you a call!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959907048