Trade Support, Operations / Settlements Analyst, Futures and Options
Trade Support. Operations / Settlements Analyst, Futures and Options
My client is seeking candidates with at least 4 / 5 + years? experience as an Operations / Settlements Analyst with extensive experience of Exchange Traded Futures & Options / Derivatives and ideally with some experience of OTC and Equity Derivative Products.
- Settlements processing of Exchange and OTC Derivatives Trades
- Trade matching and settlement- assisting with trade bookings and liaising with clients
- Trade investigation - matching and problem solving any non-matched trades
- Management of the daily client margin calls and treasury reports
- Following up with counterparties regarding payments and payment investigations
- Updating dealers/clients on daily settlements
- Daily account reconciliation
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge of Financial Markets / Derivatives including Futures & Options.
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word, Microsoft Excel (ideally to VBA / Macro Level).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Ability to build relationships effectively.
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, dealing with high volumes to tight deadlines.
- SWIFT and International payments processing.
Other Desirable Skills:
- Additional clearing systems knowledge preferable (ICE clearing systems/EUREX NTA).
- A working understanding of OTC / Equity Derivatives and Bonds.
- Experience with various Trade Booking / Clearing platforms (FFastfill, SEALS in particular).
You will be a motivated and enthusiastic team player and enjoy working in a busy but friendly environment.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959906125