Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst
London or Corby
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 50,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £1.5bn.
We are now recruiting for a dynamic and proactive individual to join our team either in London or Corby. Within this role you will be providing security expertise within a team of specialists, ensuring compliance with the organisation's information security policy, standards and overall strategy.
You will perform risk assessments, with guidance and recommendations aligned with the ISO27001 information security standard, evaluating whether third party suppliers, project and operational activities are in line with security best practises. You will create and implement appropriate assurance, governance and reporting processes, helping to ensure that senior leaders have an up-to-date view of risk and operational performance.
The successful candidate will also help co-ordinate information security audits, stakeholder engagement sessions and vulnerability reviews and will identify and document security requirements and mitigation plans. You will support a wider team of Information Security specialists as well as the CISO.
- Experience performing risk assessments to ISO27001 or similar standards
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Strong communication Skills - ability to deal with people at all levels
- Understanding of risk analysis techniques - with the ability to align risk issues to business solutions
- Understanding of IT security principles and best practices
- End to end project management experience
- Knowledge of the EU General Data Protection Regulations and Payment Card Industry requirements
- Professional security qualifications and certifications such as MSc, CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA
- Knowledge of OWASP vulnerabilities, tools and methodologies
- Experience of supporting customers with Network Security technologies (e.g. Firewalls, Proxies)
- Experience managing penetration tests
- LAN/WAN networking including routers, switches and infrastructure products
- Experience providing 3rd party risk assessments
- Experience providing security consultancy throughout whole project lifecycles
- Understanding of architecture principles and frameworks
- Knowledge of security compliance standards such as ISO27001 & PCI DSS
- Relevant industry experience writing policies and undertaking security compliance activities
- Knowledge of the principles of Information Security in a commercial environment
About us as an employer
We place a strong emphasis on investing in our people, our best asset, enabling them to be customer focused at all times and exceeding their expectations. This is because our customers are at the heart of everything we do. So we look for people who have a strong belief in, and commitment to exceeding customer expectations, people who have pride and belief in their company.
In return we offer a positive and supportive culture which ensures that together we can help our customers do great things.
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959897818