IT Business Analyst SAP FICO
Working on a global transformation project you will be responsible for business analysis of projects related to SAP FI CO modules.
Our client is a multi national employer with established clients across the globe
The IT Business Analyst will reporting to the transformation Project Lead with indirect report to the head of IT and will support the transformation teams in delivering the program of change projects across the business.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Identifying, documenting and implementing SAP system improvements in agreement with the transformation lead and head of finance.
- Develop strong working relationship with group head office SAP Centre of Excellence and becoming the key UK contact for SAP.
- Act as a coordinator of finance systems enhancements and become UK SAP FICO systems champion.
- Gain a deep understanding of the finance team systems activities, its key drivers and commercial imperatives, to bring added insight to project work when defining requirements and implementing systems.
- Review current usage of SAP by UK team and identify and implement areas of improvement in line with transformation project objectives.
- Gathering requirements and producing requirements specifications for SAP enhancement and ensure requirements are met by delivered solutions.
- Produce test plans, undertake testing and manage users in the testing process.
- Identify, quantify and document the opportunities for process automation
- Contribute to documentation of business processes and development of training material.
This role is based South of Manchester / Stockport / Macclesfield area
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria
- Have a experience working as a Finance Systems Business Analyst.
- Project management experience to deliver systems enhancements.
- Proven expert knowledge of SAP Finance FI, CO modules
- Results driven individual who can work in fast paced environment.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written - ability to interact with all levels of colleagues.
- An ability to analyse and solve business problems.
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959895433