Tester - Automation - Selenium Webdriver - Java - C# - Specflow - £45k - £55k + Benefits
My client based in Central Leeds are looking for a Senior Automation Test Engineer with either strong Java and Selenium Webdriver or C# and Specflow experience. The successful candidate will be someone who has a track record testing in an Agile automated environment with either a Microsoft or Open-Source tech stack (My client uses both!). This would be a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company that is overcoming challenges in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, Cloud Services and many others.
Key Responsibilities -
- Build and maintain test scripts using an automation test tool including TDD/BDD techniques
- Create test automation frameworks
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation
- Use risk driven techniques
- Work with the Development team to capture and re use automated unit test cases, stubs, drivers and other development test objects
- Work with the development team to create and maintain an automated nightly test pack
- Ensure proper trace ability, version control and configuration management of all test objects developed
- Report progress and provide any test metrics or reports required to support the Test Manager/Lead Accurately and comprehensively record defects discovered during execution of test cases
- Prepare test data and test estimates
- Report issues and risks to the Test Manager/Lead Provide support and knowledge to other members of the team
Any experience in Gherkin, Jenkins, GitHub, Cucumber is also desirable, you will be working with the latest automation testing technologies in an Agile heavy environment.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959895458