Foreign Exchange Sales - Graduate Role
Foreign Exchange Sales - Graduate Role - Manchester City Centre
Location: Manchester City Centre (Other offices in New York & Tokyo)
Salary: £23,000 + uncapped commission (£45k realistic 1st Year OTE)
Start date: ASAP
The company is a long standing business in the market, delivering FX products and market analysis. They have offices globally, in locations such as New York and Tokyo. They are looking to hire someone in to their Manchester offices, with the potential of them moving abroad after their training programme has been completed. The company has a culture of friendly competition in the office, which is incentivised with superb bonuses.
The Role of a Sales Executive
The role involves selling cutting edge FX knowledge to high profile clients. The candidates will start out in the office but will quickly progress in to a field sales role, consulting with clients and negotiating high value deals. All of the candidates will be placed in the companies training programme, which will fully prepare them for the role of sales executive. Commission is uncapped, allowing for huge potential earnings, as well as plenty of extra incentives for top sales people.
- A strong work ethic is absolutely key in sales; you will be working more than a 9-5!
- Resilience; this is not a job for the faint hearted, good sales people will be able to handle rejection.
- A competitive nature; people who do well in sales are eager to beat out competitors and be the best amongst their colleagues.
- Be money motivated; you have to want the rewards to succeed sales.
- Have graduated from university with a 2:2 or above, ideally since 2013.
- Have a hunger to achieve.
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Ciaran North at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.