Our client is a firm with an established reputation for innovation and high quality service provision. We are working closely with them in search of an experienced Investment Consultant to join their consulting team as part of their 2018 growth plans.
This is a fantastic opening for an ambitious and experienced consultant who is keen to learn and work and benefits from an environment developing close client relationships. The candidate must be able to provide strategic investment advice consisting of investment strategies, manager selection and asset allocation. The candidate will be expected to lead clients as well as support on more significant cases by working collaboratively within the business and being a significant part of the core client team. There will be an expectation that this hire is actively involved in efforts to innovate and develop fresh thinking and new ideas.
- Working closely with specialist teams to develop investment strategies.
- Leading clients and providing support to the firm?s major schemes
- Assisting senior consultants to prepare pitch books and responding to proposal requests
- Build and develop positive relationships with clients
Skills and Expertise
- Qualified or working towards CFA Qualification
- Excellent academic track record
- Minimum 3-4 years Investment Consultancy experience
- An analytical mindset
- Client facing experience
- Confident communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959895928