Compliance Consultant - London, City
Our Client - a leading worldwide organisation, are looking for bright, thorough and detailed people who are able to look at current Business processes and identify weakness and areas for change across all areas of the Company.
To make a difference to our Client's business and be successful in these roles you will already have working knowledge of the Insurance industry along with strong communication skills, high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail and have an aptitude for the understanding and application of regulatory, policy and procedural requirements.
Your main responsibilities will be -
- Ensuring that Group policies and procedures are understood by the business and adhered to
- Reviewing and testing existing controls to make sure they are fit for purpose
- Managing control testing in a timely manner within deadlines
- Undertaking gap analysis, identifying trends and highlighting enhancements
- Conducting internal/external audits to ensure agreed practices are being adhered to
- Managing complex queries from all operational areas of the business
- Liaising with all areas of the Company including IT, Legal, Compliance and Risk
In return you will be given a challenging and interesting role within a growing team who will provide excellent career progression within a leading worldwide organisation.