Big Data Software Engineer
Big Data Engineer / Hadoop / Spark / ETL / NoSQL / Java / Scala / Python / Milton Keynes
£35k - £65k + Bonus + Benefits
Global financial services company who have their own world class Big Data Studio are looking to recruit a Big Data Engineers of various levels to assist with the evolution of their leading edge Hadoop-centric rapid delivery platform
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge of working with Cloudera Hadoop eco- system.
- Excellent programming background (Java/Scala) and experience with a variety of Big Data tools (eg Hadoop/Spark/Flume/Kafka).
- Hands-on programming/development of the Hadoop platform, including complex batch and Real Time processing jobs, customised ETL solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience on continuous Integration using Maven, Jenkins and the Nexus repository manager.
- Experience of using agile methodologies and TDD (test-driven development).
- Candidates must have an excellent level of written and spoken English.
- This role will require relocation to the UK so candidates must be eligible for a work permit and be in a position to successfully apply for one.
For a confidential conversation, please call Mike Chennells on ************ or APPLY now and you application will be followed up.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959891499