Mid-Level/Senior Software Engineer (Front End/Full Stack)
Are you fed up of corporate working environments where your potential is wasted? Bored of using the old and outdated technologies? If so, keep reading...
The company is a well-established and award-winning start-up in West London who are seeking Front End and Full Stack Engineers with experience of using modern frameworks like React.js or AngularJS.
You will be joining an organisation with an impressive brand and strong presence, who are embarking on a rapid trajectory, having risen to over 700 employees in just 9 years.
You will be given the platform to make a real impact not just within the organisation, but on the products you build.
You will become a key part of a team who offer the opportunity to work on ambitious and daring technical challenges.
There are multiple vacancies on offer, and I would be interested in speaking with Engineers of all levels of seniority who have experience with and a preference for either Angular or React (or both). You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of different technologies in addition to these, including; but not limited to:
Ideally, you should have:
- TDD and/or BDD experience
- Commercial experience with React and/or Angular (preferably Angular2) on the Front End.
- Knowledge of and an appreciation for Agile methodologies and principles.
In return, you will benefit from:
- An excellent company culture - regular socials, hackathons, and work incentives which all combine to create a fun and enjoyable working environment.
- A meritocratic and autonomous company culture with an exceptional bonus scheme which can go as high as 50%.
- A collaborative organisation who put emphasis on personal development, promoting the regular attendance of tech events and conferences that are of interest.
- Flexible working, including the opportunity to work from home once a week.
- The opportunity to become a vital part of a talented team of high-calibre developers who are driving exciting new standards in software engineering.
- Brand new, homely offices in the heart of West London and last but not least; a brilliant base salary.
Interested? Send a CV (if you have one) to ********************* for more details, or simply send an email if you'd just like to find out a bit more.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959892288