360 Recruitment Consultant
Trainee/Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Amoria Bond is offering Trainee/Experienced Recruitment Consultant opportunities immediately in our Manchester office. We have an award winning in-house training and development team, who will help you rapidly progress and earn high levels of commission! We have just hit our 10th year of success, so we are looking to bring more enthusiastic sales talent to reap the rewards with us!
We offer our trainee/experienced recruitment consultants:
* An award winning training and development programme to get you started and to help you progress your recruitment career from trainee through to directorship
* An attractive basic salary - with average earnings of £54k in your second year as a recruitment consultant
* A 4pm early finish every Friday after a busy week in recruitment
* Plenty of incentives to more then keep a smile on your face!
Amoria Bond boasts a office full of successful recruitment consultants who want to do nothing more than to be the best at recruitment, make the most of the rewards that Amoria Bond offers and, most importantly, have fun.
The ideal trainee recruitment consultant will possess the following attributes and skills:
* A degree qualification, or a strong academic background
* Evidence of previous success in sales, business or entrepreneurship
* Drive, motivation to succeed and a passion for success in sales or recruitment
* No recruitment experience is required for this role; our trainee recruitment consultants are given full sales and recruitment training by our award winning team
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this trainee recruitment consultant position.