How does the opportunity to join a disruptive, fast-growing and innovative start-up sound? What about a company with an award-winning and non-corporate culture built on autonomy and a flat-structure? Not only this, but you will be joining the fastest-growing company in the U.K as of 2017, who have consistently received national recognition since their inception in 2012. This is a company who are at the cutting-edge of technology, who are committed to adhering to best practices, and they want you to play a key role in their migration to React.js and Node.js.
You will play a pivotal role within a company who are looking to continue their impressive growth trajectory, mentoring and managing more junior members of the development team and taking responsibility as the team's final decision-maker. If you are committed to adhering to Agile methodologies and possess the gravitas required to lead teams, then this could be the role which allows you to unleash your true potential.
Ideally, you should be a hungry and motivated architect with:
- Experience with Microservices, Test-Driven Development, and Cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience with event-driven architecture would be beneficial.
In return, you will benefit from:
- Being a key part of an organisation which is immersed in London's tech community, committed to best practices and utilising the latest technologies.
- An excellent company culture and work environment, where learning and self-development are prioritised.
- Brand new offices in the heart of West London and regular social events.
- Joining a talented team who are embracing the implementation of new technologies and tackling exciting new technical challenges.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959892367