Project Scrum Master
Scrum Master / PSM / Project Manager / Prince 2 / APM / Agile / Sprint / Backlog / Budget / Risk / Business Intelligence / Data Analytics / Data Warehousing / Consultancy
£50k to £60K + benefits
A highly reputable Analytics Consultancy currently seeks an experienced Scrum Master to be the key, client facing member of the team to ensure the successful delivery of key client projects using Scrum. An individual who will not only be responsible for all things Scrum but also budgets, risk, resource and programme activities.
This is a role that requires excellent client facing people skills, someone with the ability to manage and influence not just internal but also external stakeholders in the adoption and adherence to Scrum principals.
Ideally you will have as many of the following as possible:
- Professional Scrum Master certification.
- 3+ years' experience taking a lead role delivering projects using Scrum.
- The confidence, experience and ability to communicate with a vast range of stakeholders up to C suite
- Budget management and controls experience.
- Risk management and reporting experience.
- Previous involvement in Data Analytics, Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement and other project related meetings
- Educating and managing the client on how Scrum is implemented.
- Ensuring adherence by the project team to Scrum principals.
- Controlling the project release cycles.
- Take responsibility for project risks, issues and budgets.
- Occasional travel to client site.
For a confidential discussion please call Helen Bowerman on ************ or APPLY now and your application will be followed up.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959891494