Service Delivery Manager, Northampton
Service Delivery Manager - Northampton
Harvey Nash has been exclusively engaged by a market leading organisation to source and secure a Service Delivery Manager to join their Service Delivery Team part of a wider, large IT Department.
This is an exciting time to join our client as they align their business more closely to the ITIL framework and into an outward facing & proactive Service Delivery function. This is an ideal position for and ambitious candidate to grow into from an Analyst role or a Junior SDM position.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
* Good experience of working within a Service Delivery function
* Demonstrable experience of performing service reviews, managing suppliers, implementing service improvement & disaster recovery
* Experience of managing and maintaining a business service catalogue
* Strong stakeholder management skills. Ability to push back but maintain good working relationships
* Gravitas to influence & matrix manage non direct reports
* High integrity and with a "can do" attitude.
* High level of ITIL awareness, ideally ITIL foundation qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Service Delivery Manager to join a prestigious organisation, for further information and to apply for this role please contact ****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959890251