Service Delivery Manager, Howden near Goole
Service Delivery Manager - Howden near Goole
Harvey Nash has been exclusively engaged by a market leading organisation to source and secure an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join their Service Delivery Team part of a wider, large IT Department.
This is an exciting time to join our client as they align their business more closely to the ITIL framework and into an outward facing & proactive Service Delivery function. You must therefore come with experience and new ideas to bring to the table.
You will be an excellent communicator and excited by the chance to implement change within Service Delivery. You will work hard to gain trust & explain the benefits of change.
In this role you will have a portfolio of services to manage and must have demonstrable experience of delivering effective IT Service.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
* Strong background in Service Management roles including Service Management frameworks and processes
* Gravitas to influence & matrix manage non direct reports
* Good understanding of total cost of ownership of IT assets and functions
* Experience of implementing continual service improvements driving performance & improving service availability
* ITIL foundation certified - minimum requirement In this role you will be required to travel once a month to our client's Head Office based in the Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join a prestigious organisation, for further information and to apply for this role please contact ****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959890308