Senior C++ Software Developer Oxford- Engineering Software
Senior C++ Software Developer Oxford- Engineering Software £60-£100k salary to attract the best.
A leading Engineering software company with a worldwide client base is seeking a talented C++ developer to work in its Oxford team.
The role will involve you working on software that analyses the results of an engineering simulation and efficiently calculates underground fluid flow. The program runs on Windows and Linux workstations and clusters. The core job is software engineering with significant design but it will involve all aspects of the life-cycle from specification to documentation, QA and customer support.
You should be an accomplished C++ developer and have previously worked within an engineering or scientific software background.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong physics, maths or engineering skills, ideally at PhD level
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Strong software engineering skills as part of a development team
- Interest in helping real-world engineers
In addition, experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Modelling fluid flow in porous media
- Working on large or commercial numerical codes
- Parallel architectures and libraries (e.g. MPI, multi-threading, CUDA)
- Full software development life-cycle and testing
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Andrew Pearson on ************* or apply by sending us your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959889546