Delivery Lead (AGILE, Scrum, net, SQL), Leeds
Delivery Lead - AGILE / SCRUM, .net, SQL, Leeds
Harvey Nash is working in close partnership with a leading European Financial organisation based in Leeds. Our client has a clear and achievable growth plan and is consequently recruiting for a Delivery Lead to join their expanding team.
To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record in working with scrum teams to deliver quality software using Agile and Lean best practices and modern development tools based on the Microsoft technology stack.
You will be responsible for sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups and sprint reviews and retrospectives. By acting as an enabler for team members you will resolve impediments and ensure conditions are right for the team to achieve the deliverable goals they commit to. You will be able to drive change within the development team and beyond, by promoting Agile principles as well as improved engineering practices.
This is a great opportunity to work with Development Team Leaders, Product Owners and Project Managers building effective relationships with stakeholders across the business and IT.
You'll be responsible for:
* Implementing agile and lean best practices making sure concepts and principles are adhered to
* Facilitating the delivery process across multiple development teams (.Net and SQL technologies)
* Coordinating of meetings - stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog refinement, reviews and retrospectives.
* Capturing of velocity data to enable more accurate forecasting of deliverables.
* Taking ownership of resolution of impediments to scrum team members.
* Maintaining up-to-date visibility of Scrum artefacts - Kanban boards, TFS, etc.
* Ensuring the SDLC is followed by teams and that software quality and standards are maintained
* Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
* Understanding the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
* Understanding incremental delivery and the values of metrics to higher management
* Excellent leader and should be able to drive and lead the change
My client is actively recruiting this role, therefore please apply at your earliest convenience.
Please contact **************************** should you require further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959890316