Software Test / Developer - Cloud Communications Platform
A rapidly growing Cambridge software company that has provided an innovative cloud communications platform for both audio and video is recruiting a software developer with Test experience to join their team. You will develop automation tools and take control of the detection and fixing of regressions in their software including supervision of one or two colleagues.
The company are one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world and have over a hundred people in the UK, they are gearing up for further expansion as their product suite gains more traction globally.
You will have work within varied test environment to deal with and you will have responsibility for the following;
- Ensuring overall quality of new features and detection and fixing of regressions in existing features.
- Develop automation frameworks to integrate automated testing into the current development process.
- Develop a strong understanding of how customers use the product suite in a real-world environment
- Reduce timescales from feature development to live customer deployment.
- Provide direction to a Test sub-team of 1-2 engineers.
- minimum 2-3 years of both software test and development
- One of the following; Python, C++, C, C#, node.js
- Good academic record
In addition any experience of automation frameworks such as pytest or Selenium would be highly desirable.
For an informal discussion please call Andrew Pearson on ************* or apply for the role by sending your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959889542