Senior Programmatic Account Manager
Since 2015, Periscopix were thrilled to join the Merkle organisation as part of its drive to become a worldwide leader in personalised data-driven digital marketing. Merkle | Periscopix take great pride in their company values and culture; there are always company socials being planned and we want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Merkle | Periscopix are based in London Bridge/Bermondsey and have a second office which has recently opened in St Katharine Docks. It is a very exciting time to be joining the company, as under the expansion of Merkle we are looking for even more talent to help us grow further, and would love you to be a part of this!The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in the UK and Europe; we have made several acquisitions and have attracted renowned experts to diversify our offering.With Merkle’s Head Office in Columbia, Maryland and offices US wide, we continue to grow at a rapid rate across Europe and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest global media companies. This in turn broadens our horizon and provides us with new insights into the digital landscape.
Life as a Senior Programmatic Account Manager
The Senior Account Managers’ role is to be a programmatic channel lead for the client projects they are engaged in as well as overseeing the work of a team of account managers. You'll work across a range of clients and be responsible for managing a team - this includes supporting new joiner training, team development and client engagement.
- Execute and manage online media campaigns for clients including but not limited to exchange based performance media, audience-based buying and remarketing campaigns.
- Full oversight over client engagements including support with delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication and contribution to strategy
- Provide thought-leadership to clients, contributing to blogs and case studies
- Managing a small team of Programmatic specialists (2-3 people) under the Associate Department Head
- Maintaining a top-level view of programmatic display strategy for all clients within your sub-team and discussing expansion opportunities with the Associate Head
- Being escalation point on your team’s accounts where necessary. Handling business development opportunities where appropriate as well as dealing with client grievances. Knows when to escalate to the Assoc. Head if needed
- Keeping up to date with the latest programmatic trends, betas and new features
- Assist with management of department capacity and workload by assisting with capacity planning and career path development for your team members
- Opportunity to support in the recruitment process and overall development of new talent.
What we are looking for in you
- Proficient in handling large accounts running campaigns across Desktop, Mobile and Video.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using DSP’s specifically DoubleClick Bid Manager or the Amazon Advertising Platform.
- Strong analytical mind-set.
- Experience in setting up PMP’s and guaranteed deals
- High level of organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Successful mentoring/ managing experience.
A few of the benefits
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Merkle’s central goal in Europe is to continue expanding – we’re attracting fantastic clients and growing our business offering at a tremendous pace. To achieve this, we’re looking to hire top talent to drive this growth and to ensure that we continue to be an industry-leading company.
As well as excellent growth and development opportunities, we have a fantastic work environment. We have modern, bright, open-planned offices which have an approachable atmosphere. There’s a games room downstairs (next to the auditorium which we use as a cinema some evenings!) where you can find a pool table and ping pong - there’s always someone ready to challenge you to a game. We also have perks such as the Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans.
Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.