Head of Service Partners
In 2015, Periscopix were thrilled to join the Merkle organisation as part of their drive to become a worldwide leader in tailored data-driven digital marketing. Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based marketing', and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. Merkle, headquartered in the States, have focused on expansion by acquiring businesses internationally and by joining the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the largest Global media companies, in 2016. This has offered us opportunity to further expand our growth and services.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in the UK. Having grown at a tremendous pace, our workforce is now split between two open-planned, modern London offices (London Bridge and St. Katharine Docks). It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
Life as a Head of Service Partners
We're looking for someone to lead our growing DoubleClick Service Partner Business. Google have recently moved to a partner first model; meaning they are relying more and more on partners to deliver a service layer onto their technology. Given the experience that Merkle I Periscopix have developed over previous years, we are in a unique position to support Google and further develop our close working relationship with them. The Head of Service Partners will be leading this opportunity for Merkle | Periscopix.
Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the Service Partner teams at Google throughout EMEA by positioning Merkle | Periscopix as a strategic partner.
- Manage the sales and onboarding process for Service Partner opportunities.
- Ensure that our delivery, service levels and performance to the client is industry leading.
- Recognition of new service & growth opportunities to cross and up-sell agency capabilities.
- Maintain a strategic overview of accounts and proactively advise clients to ensure strategic direction is tactically executed.
- Work with delivery leads throughout the business to ensure optimal resource across clients.
- Thought leadership (client case studies), putting forward new topics of interest.
- Inspiring and challenging the client with innovative and digital first marketing solutions.
- Ensuring effective communication internally on cross department teams and across the client, media owners and agency partners.
- Ultimately responsible for the overall growth, delivery, financial health, and client satisfaction throughout the Service Partner Business.
What we're looking for in you
- In depth understanding of the DoubleClick Tech stack.
- Experience working with very large and complex advertisers.
- Significant experience in digital, working client side, technology or agency side.
- Excel at building relationships, both internally and with C level client contacts.
- A good understanding of different capabilities and what they offer the client and customer, including Search Marketing, Analytics, Display, Social etc.
- Ability to drive results and collaborate with major customers.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic marketing experience.
- Possession of excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of project management.
A few of the benefits
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Regular company socials (bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
- On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
- On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
- Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For. We take great pride in this as it’s awarded as a result of employee feedback – we’re committed to maintaining a positive and enjoyable workplace.