Ecommerce Delivery Lead Manager
Role: Ecommerce Delivery Lead Manager
Travel: Must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK
Salary: £56,000 - £85,000+ depending on experience (plus car allowance, bonus and other benefits)
Job Type: Permanent
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
- Work with both directors of the business to develop ecommerce strategy and identify new areas of opportunity for the business
- Ensure products and services delivered meet set objectives, including quality, timescales and budget
- Accountable for team deliverables
- Coordinate with all key stakeholders: marketing, logistics, customer service, finance and the wider teams
- Analyse, design and / or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions
- Manage onshore and offshore development teams
- Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions and provide technology analysis
- Develop and implement quality business solutions for the client
- Capture user requirements
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have agile delivery experience
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams; manage both internal relationships and external agencies
- Demonstrable expertise in data-driven optimisation of ecommerce experiences
- Experience of using insight & analytics to drive ecommerce development
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams; manage both internal relationships and day to day operations
- Passion for digital marketing and ecommerce
- A high level of experience in managing and delivering a product roadmap; driving commercial, system, network and operational process changes
- Understanding of commonly used web tools and technologies
- Experience of using A/B and multivariate testing tools and techniques
- Extensive knowledge of current ecommerce industry best practices
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes car allowance, 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79007885