Senior IT Auditor
A large FTSE listed business in the tech/media space looking to recruit a Senior IT Auditor. They have a large team and career progression is a real possibility.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also be some amount of national travel.
- To work with the IT audit managers in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 20% national travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA/CISSP/CISM fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 2 years in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.