Event Project Manager - Conference
Event Project Manager - Independent and Creative Events Agency
£26,000 - £33,000
Manchester City Centre
Forward Role are very excited to be working exclusively with a brand new client. An independent live communications and events agency based in Manchester City Centre.
We need a Project Manager to manage multiple exhibition, conference, and ceremony events globally for some of the regions best known clients.
The selected candidate will be able to manage the process from initial client meetings, understanding strategic approach and setting budget through to conclusion including on-site delivery and reporting.
This is a key role within the agency and will suit an experienced event manager from an events agency or from an organisation that manages multiple events at once.
- Highly motivated
- Highly developed negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Excellent literacy skills
- Excellence in Microsoft Office
- Lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Proactive, organised and methodical with excellent proof reading skills
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations of quality
- Demonstrable ability to lead and inspire a team
Relevant work experience, managing events is essential as is an ambitious attitude and commercial nature.
This is a rare opportunity with one of Manchester's best independent live communications / marketing events agencies. Don't hesitate in applying, this opportunity won't last long.
Event Project Manager - Independent Creative Agency £26,000 - £33,000, Manchester
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency