To provide support to the Treasury/Cashier team including detailed reconciliations.
Market leader in Facilities Management
- To provide an agreed level of service to clients, colleagues, PMC and PMA in ensuring all banks are reconciled and unmatched items investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with RICS guidelines for client monies and ongoing compliance to the regulations.
- To navigate and utilise the banking software and understand the internal transfer controls to direct funds to the correct client bank account
- To be proactive in the automation of tasks and develop the processes for best practice with regards to unallocated cash
- To provide accurate data to the Treasury Compliance Manager for KPI's and benchmarking
- Proactive approach to risk management ensuring risks are minimised and any issues are reported and resolved promptly.
- Actively work with other teams in PMA in resolving queries.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service, meeting all SLA's internally and externally.
- Treasury/Cashiering professional with working knowledge in a fast paced high volume environment with a demonstrable record of responsibility and growth and in complex reconciliations.
- Understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel skills and Intermediate Word skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- SOX knowledge an advantageous.
For the right candidate this role will offer up to £21,000 for an initial 3 month fixed term contract.