Business Development Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an energetic, hungry and charismatic individual to join a market leading peer to peer lending company. The Job will be primarily based in the North West, working alongside a senior sales professional in a Business Development Management role.
Your role will be to proactively source new business from a network of both Banks & Financial Institutions, in addition to Professional Introducers including Accountants, Solicitors and brokers. In addition you will continually be maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients.
- Proven track record in business to business sales.
- Good communication skills with an ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Ability to work efficiently in a sales targeted environment.
- Ability to make dynamic decisions quickly whilst demonstrating a high level of risk awareness.
- Be able to work effectively with existing clients and continuously improve the relationship.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of clients.
- To be able to recognise and assess potential clients.
- To negotiate terms and agree processes with clients.
- To meet individual targets and contribute to team targets.
- To promote the brand and company ethos.
This role would ideally suit an individual looking for their first step into a field based sales position.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary to £35,000 + up to £5,000 quarterly bonus.