Lead BI Project Analyst
Lead BI & Project Analyst (Technical)
£25K to £30K
To maintain and develop a reporting data warehouse utilized by the business for reporting and providing Business Intelligence functions whilst assisting with the management of specific projects at the request of the BI & Project Team Manager.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with key contacts internally and externally
- Assist in managing the requirements of key stakeholders of the MI team Reporting functions
- Confident in communicating with varying people around the business.
- Provide project progress updates on a regular and / or ad-hoc basis
- Lead/Organise project work and delivery
- Use their own initiative to manage own workloads and day to day reporting.
- Assist in analysing and leading, where necessary new & existing projects
- Assist in project analysis and implementation
- Assist Scoping MI requirements for new clients
- Work as part of the BI & Project Team to complete reporting for the business.
- Produce high quality dashboards visuals for internal and external business use
- Create high quality reports
- Ad hoc reporting.
- Maintaining, supporting and assisting changes to Business Intelligence reports and any other issues
- Highlight ongoing software requirements and assisting with selection thereof as required
- Assist in managing the development and maintenance of the MI Portals
- Maintain the integrity & stability & ongoing development of the MI Datawarehouse
- Assist in scoping MI requirements for case management systems where required
- Be aware of potential problems and proactively respond using own initiative in problem avoidance and resolution
- Must be willing to travel (mainly between offices) as required
- Leadership / balancing workloads
- Ability work to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Good understanding of the business
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Good understanding of reporting using SQL
- Good understanding of Crystal Reports
- Good Administrative Abilities
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Experience of working with Business Intelligence / dash-boarding software
- Experience of Reporting universes / OLAP Cubes
- Expert Level SQL skills
- Good VBA Skills
- Visual Studio (specifically Web development / VB.Net)