A wealth management company in Bristol is looking for a Financial Advisor to come on board and Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations
Experience & Skills:
Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times, and will provide impartial and unbiased advice. Excellent time management is a must.
- Experience as a Financial Adviser or relevant experience
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum
Fantastic opportunity for an experiened IFA, apply now to find out more.