Compliance Consultant - London
- Must have proficient and thorough knowledge of compliance law and principles.
- Experience or knowledge of GDPR, PSD2, Leg and Reg Horizon
- Previous experience of working within a compliance role within Financial Services and/ or Payment Industry experience would be advantageous.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable degrees include Law/ Business for example). Candidate will ideally have a legal, regulatory or compliance related background.
- Excellent communication skills are essential and previous experience of working in a client facing role.
- Working knowledge of European and In-Country legal and regulatory laws relating to payment processing (including EU influence pre and post-Brexit).
- Work independently as a high level business/technical expert in reviewing documentation from regulatory bodies providing internal and external consulting services.
- Communicate identified compliance gaps, financial exposure and impacts on clients, make recommendations and communicate plans for change/resolution.
- Interface with clients and internal technical and business stakeholders, providing compliance guidance and support.
- Represent the organisation at meetings and provide feedback and guidance on prioritization.
The Bridge IT are currently hiring for a Contract Compliance Consultant for a international client in London.
The office is in Zone 1 and is easily commutable on most underground lines.
This opportunity has a competitive day rate and is an initial 6 month contract.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959884826