Information Security Analyst
Currently looking for an Information Security Analyst to support one of the UK?s largest charity organisations in the identification of personal and sensitive data processing activities, and establish whether these activities are being undertaken in accordance with the GDPR Principles and Information Security best practices.
- To support the design, implementation and ongoing management of the ISMS and its component parts
- To ensure Data Protection Impact Assessments are in place and completed throughout all key stages of the organisation?s Transformational Programme and for any new/changed processing activities/projects involving personal or sensitive data
- To assist with the timely management and investigation of any Information Governance and Security related breaches
- To undertake a range of Information Governance and Security project management activities
- To deputise as the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and liaise with management, staff and third parties on Information Governance and Security Matters
- Experience or knowledge of Data Protection legislation and requirements
- Experience/knowledge of ISO27001 standards and/or Cyber Security best practices
- Experience of conducting investigations or auditing IG or security
- Experience of monitoring adherence to policy, procedures and advice
All applications must be eligible to work in the UK!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959886738