ERP Support Engineer
Job Title: ERP Support Engineer
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ERP Support Engineer to join a leading managed service provider that's based in the South of Birmingham.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- At least 2 years' experience in a general IT/ Systems Analyst role (within a distribution environment would be highly desirable)
- High level of understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/Business Administration applications and experience of implementing such systems
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Strategically minded and can demonstrate this through previous experience
- Desktop, Server & Network knowledge and experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and implementation skills
- Analytically minded and customer focused
- Knowledge of Epicor ERP is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills and extremely self-motivated with the ability to work to deadlines
This is a great opportunity for an ERP Support Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company. Submit CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959888447