Investment Operations Specialist
Our client, a global Investment Manager, is seeking an Investment Operations specialist on a fixed term contract basis to provide portfolio control and investment support services, acting as a point of contact for fund managers and external parties for Middle and Back Office matters.
- Act as a point of contact for any middle and back office enquiries, issues or exceptions raised by Fund Managers and external parties
- Perform Net Asset Value (NAV) validation on specific portfolios, to ensure that the NAV prices produced by fund accountants are correct
- Operate controls defined by Risk and Compliance for portfolio control activity, and ensure that rules are defined by the risk framework as well as applied on a daily basis
- Assist Fund Managers on investment support tasks on a daily basis, including asset servicing responsibility
- Participation in the creation of and modifications to portfolios, new instrument types and new operational procedures
- Work with Fund Managers and other team to ensure involvement in various topics in addition to BAU tasks
- Highly numerate, with strong fund accounting knowledge, preferably in NAV oversight/validation within the Investment Management sector
- Good OTC derivatives life-cycle and pricing knowledge (particularly interest rate and inflation products)
- Strong Excel skills to an advanced level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Available to commence a role in January 2018
if your application is successful, you will receive a response within 3 business days.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959881346