A progressive and high profile organisation is looking for a driven BI Developer to join their existing team.
This is an exciting time for the company as they look to expand their understanding of data for new, structured and targeted areas.
The BI Developer will work closely with customers and the ETL Development function to collect the information and produce the appropriate reports.
The BI Developer will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Commercial experience with SSRS and its benefit to the wider business.
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Commercial experience with SSAS - desirable.
- Experience of using .net technologies (C#, VB.net) - desirable.
- Awareness of data warehousing technologies.
- Solid operational experience with performance management, troubleshooting and configuration.
- Strong analytical approach and keen to understand the companies 'bigger picture'.
The responsibilities of the BI Developer will include:
- Undertaking the development and improvement of data warehousing, using SSAS.
- Development of new and maintenance of existing reports.
- Working closely with customers and ETL functions to ensure relevant reports and available.
- Provision of 3rd line and specialist support on operational issues.
- Management, monitoring and maintenance of all reporting technologies.
This is a great opportunity to join a passionate team who will be looking to utilise the latest technologies (Power BI, Tableau) as the role progresses.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959888083