A high profile organisation is looking for a ETL Developer to join their busy team and contribute to the increased capability of the databases and relevant business systems across the UK.
Operating in a small but ambitious and passionate team the ETL Developer will be required facilitate the organisation of data and provide structure for the BI Developers to utilise.
This position will suit an ETL Developer who is aware of the benefits such a role can have to a wider business and who is keen to continue learning.
The ETL Developer will be required to have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- ETL Development experience
- Solid commercial experience with SSIS and understanding and it's value.
- Strong experience in SQL Server and TSQL.
- Knowledge of GITHub desireable.
- Experience with database design principles.
- Experienced in problem solving with an understanding of customer service importance.
- Confident in communicating with technical and non-technical colleagues across the business.
The responsibilities of the ETL Developer will include:
- Working closely with the Integration Development and Business Intelligence functions.
- Performance of standard maintenance, support and administration tasks for reporting and business applications.
- Development of new and changes to existing integration services.
- Working with a range of stakeholders throughout the business to understand requirements.
- Provision of solid documentation.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and recognisable brand as they move into exciting new areas, harnessing the vast amount of data available to them.
To apply for this position, please email your cv to **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959888086