The Python Developer will be required to operate in an agile environment and will have responsibility for managing and prioritising their own workload.
The successful Python Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience of programming in Python.
- Experience of creating SQL queries.
- PostgreSQL database administration experience.
- Front End development experience, ideally in responsive web design.
- Knowledge of Git or other version control systems.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Exposure to Django - advantageous.
- Experience with big data analysis (Spark, AWS, Azure, Elastic search etc) - advantageous.
- Understanding of deployment frameworks and Continuous integration frameworks - advantageous.
- Knowledge of Linux systems - advantageous.
The responsibilities of the Python Developer will include:
- Designing, testing and developing new features for internal and external customers.
- Working on software systems, website delivery, data transfer and big data analytics.
- Using Jira task management tool to assist with workload management.
- The application of agile development practise.
- Development and maintenance of Linux and Windows based systems.
Based in the Fareham area the role of Python Developer is paying £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
To apply for this position please forward your cv to **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959888103