An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scrum Master to join a large organisation based in Bradford and play a key part in shaping the delivery and transformation to Agile. You will be working directly with the technical delivery teams and newly formed squads and make sure they can deliver as effectively as possible. You will also be responsible for facilitating Agile ceremonies including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint review. You will also play a key part in educating the teams and business in Agile practices and concepts. You must have a strong knowledge of Agile techniques including User Stories, Continuous Integration, BDD and Automated Testing. You will ideally have exposure to working in a heavily regulated environment.
This is a permanent role with a salary of up to £50,000 + benefits.
- You will be leading change across a couple of technical delivery squads.
- You will be the facilitator of all Agile ceremonies (daily stand-ups, sprint forecasting and retrospectives).
- Planning and estimation of technical deliverables across sprint iterations.
- Assisting the delivery squads define and achieve their sprint goals.
- Removing impediments to help squads deliver effectively.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure backlogs are in shape to deliver the features into sprint backlogs.
- Be an Agile advocate and coach and mentor teams where required.
You will need to have:
- Strong background as a Scrum Master with very good knowledge of Scrum methodology and Agile frameworks (XP, Kanban etc)
- Experience of coaching and mentoring technical teams.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Agile techniques (User Stories, Continuous Integration, BDD and Automated Testing)
- Good experience of sprint delivery metrics (burndown/up, story points etc).
- Ideally experience of delivering in a heavily regulated environment.
For further information send your CV and I will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959886965