SAP BW Developer
The SAP BW Developer will create, maintain and support Corporate DW Solutions based on SAP BW and on-premis SAP platform. You will design and implement staging areas, data warehouse, and data mart OLAP cubes. Design and implement data quality and data cleansing requirements and methodologies. Manage scheduling, support, tools, and maintenance of integration processes.
- Employ technical, analytical and customer service skills to specify, design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain SAP BW based solutions that support business intelligence efforts
- Identify and suggest existing or new emerging standards and best practice for the DW team.
- Support the development, exploitation and evolution of the SAP BW platform.
- Provide guidance across the stakeholder community and work with the BI Lead to ensure all solutions are fit for purpose, deliver business value and benefit from corporate programmes.
- Exceed customer expectations through the delivery of consistent, well documented and supportable BI solutions.
- Maintain and Support Corporate BW based Reporting Solutions, including a new SAP ERP implementation.
- Experience of managing business information requirements to deliver effective warehousing functionality to enhance operational performance and reporting using SAP BW.
- Track record of developing and managing the delivery of SAP BW solutions under tight business deadlines
- Data modeling and Data architecture skills using SAP BW tools
- Expertise in SAP Business Warehouse (BW) Data modelling, SAP Data Extraction process, SAP Process Chains, and SAP Business Explorer (BEx).
- Experienced in data modeling (physical and logical), profiling, enterprise data architecting, data quality and data governance
- SAP BW server architecture, data governance and end-end implementation experience
- Experience to write scripts and complex SQL statements
- Experience in performance tuning of SAP BW solutions.
- SAP BW certifications (highly desirable)
- Willingness to undertake reasonable travel for work.
Benefits include 25 days holiday entitlement plus public holidays, money purchase pension scheme with life assurance, share ownership scheme and a broad range of career opportunities.
You will be required to hold SC Clearance or be able to obtain SC on acceptance of the position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959886752