Digital Designer- Web, Sketching, User, Agile, Wireframing, CSS
Please note this is a Public Sector role and falls inside IR35 regulations
Digital Designer- Agile, User, Wireframing, Sketching, UCD, HTML, CSS
My client a leading Public Sector body based in Exeter are looking for an experienced Digital Designer for an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Sketching, storyboarding, wireframing and prototyping experience
- The ability to efficiently solve technical problems and implement the solution in a timely manner and organise work in a structured way.
- The ability to grasp fresh concepts and implement efficient, effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Evidence of an ability to participate effectively in an agile team environment and be able to work independently on allocated tasks.
- Enthusiasm for and understanding of how to provide a professional, high-quality service and work to demanding deadlines.
- Understanding of design in software development and an enthusiasm for working in the IT arena
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- An understanding of User Centred Design (UCD) methodology
- Solid design skills and ability to use industry standard software (Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience of the web development using including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience building relationships with key stakeholders - extracting requirements, presenting work & making recommendations
Digital Designer, Agile, User, Wireframing, Sketching, UCD, HTML, CSS, Digital Designer, Agile, User, Wireframing, Sketching, UCD, HTML, CSS, Digital Designer, Agile, User, Wireframing, Sketching, UCD, HTML, CSS
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959888226