Type: Permanent Reference: AP/BCR/4959
Are you a Legal Eagle with experience of employment law? Do you consider yourself a highly motivated and organised person? If you are a team player with strong communication skills, excellent organisational skills along with a confident attitude then this may be the role for you!
Our client an international law firm, is currently looking for a Paralegal to join their team at their office based in Birmingham City Centre.
- Running your own caseload of contentious employment matters (training will be provided).
- Drafting relevant Tribunal documentation.
- Checking, proof reading, preparing and, where necessary, amending documentation.
- Liaising with clients, where appropriate, on the progress of their matter.
- Drafting and negotiating simple settlement agreements and assisting lawyers with more complex agreements.
- Any other reasonable duties delegated by any Partner or Director within the team.
The successful candidate will have previous technical experience of employment law and of handling their own caseload. The successful candidate will also have the ability to work individually as well as part of a team as well being able to work to deadlines in an efficient manner.
Our client is able to offer the successful candidate as well as a competitive salary, the opportunity to work within an innovative and progressive law firm.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales