Glue Reply is the leading client-side IT Architecture consultancy in the UK and our reputation for excellence in architecture has fuelled our success to date. Glue Reply is looking to recruit high calibre Data Consultants with the passion and drive to deliver the new digital transformation. To fulfil the demand we have from our clients and to remain market leaders, we need people that aspire to be the best.
As a Data Modeller, you?ll play a key role in helping our clients understand and realise the value of their data. You will typically take a lead in defining their information and data models, data governance structures and processes, and aligning and leveraging data models with wider architecture and integration initiatives. You?ll develop an integrated view of the Client?s data using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework and proprietary techniques.
- Deliver class leading data modelling consultancy for Glue Reply?s clients.
- Define standards and methods to ensure consistent data modelling within and across projects.
- Provide support and training and educating business/technology in data modelling.
- Develop model management controls (e.g. defining approach to model version management).
- Work with Glue Reply and Client teams to leverage the data model, for example in the shaping and definition of APIs.
- Assist in the development of Glue Reply intellectual property.
Skills & experience:
- Capability to model data using entity relationship modelling, class modelling, dimensional modelling and integration data modelling (service, APIs etc.).
- Competent in the use of structured data modelling tools (Erwin, Power Designer, Rational etc).
- Understanding of different modelling paradigms such as Kimball/Inmon.
- Ability to produce a logical data model to outline key concepts and relationships.
- Technical and systematic approach. This is a hands-on role.
- Confidence to present data modellers to key stakeholders.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy on delivering outcomes that exceed client expectations.
- Preferably having some client-side consulting experience.
- Minimum Business or Technology degree educated.
The following skills and experience would be advantageous:
- Understanding of architectural methods such as TOGAF and Zachman.
- Understanding of database logical and physical design.
- Experience with ETL Tools (Informatica, Ab Initio etc).
- Familiarity with data quality and data cleansing.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959886830