An awesome role has become available for an aspiring C# Developer to join one of the richest and tech savviest trading clients in the world.
My client are a privately held trading company who have incredible experience and technology available to help nurture an upcoming, ambitious C# Developer.
You will be working on a state of the art trading floor, interacting with traders and analysts to help create some powerful and innovative trading solutions.
Backed by immense capital, offices spread across the globe by led by a culture of innovation, support and attitude to the best you can, you will get the chance to work in a unique and inspiring environment.
As a member in the front office, you join the newly formed Rapid Action Developer team. Working closely with the floor, you will create new analytical tools and support existing applications. You will identify users' needs, translate them into new solutions and aim to tackle existing technological inefficiencies. The role will offer you an opportunity to impact the commercial decisions, and the business itself, far more than a traditional developer role.
- Building and supporting market analysis tools
- Analysis of user's requirements and translating them into seamless UI/UX experiences
- Implementation of clean, well-documented, tested, and extensible code to satisfy these requirements
- Support in roll outs of internal applications to the trading floor
- Turning user feedback into actionable design improvements and bug fixes
- Suggesting innovative and reliable technical solutions to the business
Candidates will need to have a solid academic achievement record, graduates from a Computer Science, Engineering or Maths subject will carry a distinct advantage.
Any commercial experience gained in software development will be favourable but is not a must.
A passion for software development must be made available, either through sample code/internships or private work.
In return you will be offered a phenomenal package that in turn will offer an uncapped bonus with superb benefits and a great training environment.
CVs under review now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959888295