iOS Developers - Join Scotland's biggest iOS team
iOS Developers at all levels (using Objective-C and Swift) required to work on a range of cutting-edge mobile apps at this global mobile development team. This team, the largest iOS team in the country, have worked on the Apple Pay system previously and are now working on apps including Apple facial recognition.
This role would suit ambitious iOS Developers/Engineers with a track record of working on end to end mobile solutions. Ideally, you will have most of the following experience:
- Previous experience working in Agile environment
- Proven track record of successfully delivering challenging iOS applications
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa design patterns
This team offer some of the best self-improvement and learning opportunities in the UK - here are some of the skills you could be acquiring/improving:-
- Knowledge of IOS most common frameworks (UIKit including Storyboards, Size Classes and Autolayout)
- Hands on experience with iOS Platform Security tools like Keychain, data Protection APIs, Certificate Pinning and Encryption
- Working with Apple facial recognition and security tools
In return, you will receive a generous benefits package including private medical care and annual bonus depending on your performance, opportunity to sign up for regular technology workshops and seminars sponsored by the company and working in a leading cutting-edge mobile technology environment.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959880898