Snr Android Developer
Snr Android Developer
A global technical innovation company in Central London is looking to appoint a Senior Android Developer on a permanent basis.
As Senior Android Developer, you will join the engineering team, and will develop a range of premium applications for their clients.
Holding a Senior role, you will be responsible for leading other members of the mobile development team.
As an Android enthusiast, you will be passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits, making beautiful and enviable creations and have a desire to work with a team of talented designers, user experience experts, innovation specialists and platform engineers to design and build the next generation of Android applications.
As Senior Android Developer, you will have experience in the following:
- Extensive experience of developing Android applications
- Degree level qualification in a technical discipline (or equivalent industry experience)
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills, including knowledge of design patterns and data structures
- Extensive experience and a solid understanding of the fundamentals of mobile development such as performance, APIs, troubleshooting, latency
- Experience of developing custom UIs and animations
- Experience in full lifecycle, team-based development work
- Previous experience in Behaviour-Driven Development and hands-on experience of continuous delivery
- Able to solve problems
- Familiar working to deadlines
- Previous experience of working with version control systems such as good
- You will keep abreast of latest technological developments and share your findings
- Demonstrate an impressive portfolio of live apps in the App Store or available for demo on-device
The organisation operate in a creative, design environment, within a culture striving to get the best productivity out of all employees, providing an enjoyable working environment through perks, benefits, and the amazing office culture!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959879543