Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer required to contribute to the specification, design, development, and validation of solutions for hosting of applications and services.
Typical activities will include:
- Decomposition of higher level customer requirements into capabilities, features and high level designs to be developed into working solutions.
- Develop and maintain roadmap for system capabilities.
- Guide agile teams through development ensuring working systems meet the solution intent.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Subject matter expertise in User Applications and Services, including specification, selection or development, system integration, deployment, provisioning and support.
- Competence and developed skillset in engineering methods and tools for requirements management, architecture definition, design elaboration, verification & validation.
- Demonstrable understanding of the system engineering lifecycle and phases, and challenges associated with system engineering.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959880519