Software Test Analyst
Test Analyst - Manchester - salary £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
This prestigious organisation with an excellent reputation is looking for a Test Analyst to join their well established software development team.
This is a company that take Testing seriously, investing heavily in their Test environments and tools and ensuring that they use the latest technologies. You will work in a SCRUM environment and you will be responsible for test preparation, test execution, capturing test evidence, and investigating & logging defects. You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment liaising closely with key project stakeholders.
You will join a well-established and friendly Software Development function. The culture is heavily collaborative with Testers and Developers working together at all phases of the development and releases. They invest heavily in the team's development and learning with a knowledge-sharing ethos and lots of senior QAs on hand to learn from. Collaboration and encouragement is the culture within the technical teams and you will be up-skilled and have the opportunity to work with some technically excellent staff.
You must be highly competent in at least 3 areas:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Selenium, Odin Axe, SOAPUI
- Testing in these language .NET (VB.NET, ASP.NET)
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Agile, SCRUM or RAD experience
- Knowledge of networking and system architecture
- Understanding of web based applications
- Create Test Scripts
- Provide suggestions on most suitable Test tools to use
- End to End Testing and System Integration
- Communicate any defects or issues with the Test Manager
- Assist with the definition of the Test strategy throughout the project
- Proven track record within the Testing space
- Strong enthusiasm and passion for technology
- Diplomatic approach to stakeholder management
- Curious and naturally inquisitive nature
- Demonstrable capability to manage test processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested, please apply . Thanks!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959879712