Senior Application Migration Consultant
This is an opportunity to join one of the leading IT consultancies in the world, joining their market leading Application Migration Practice. They are committed to retaining this leading position, and are looking for experts in Application Migration to lead their biggest Cloud Modernisation and Rationalisation projects.
Senior Application Migration Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Application Migration Consultant, you will work closely with clients to understand the dimensions and challenges of complex rationalisation programmes; then shape the solution and create their application rationalisation / consolidation / cloud and data migration strategy;
- You will drive forward the opportunities to identity and implement effective delivery teams, leading aspects of project delivery and overseeing the quality of the biggest programmes;
- You will provide expert consulting services on cloud, platform, application and data migration, modernisation and consolidation.
Senior Application Migration Consultant - Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Deep consulting experience, with a track record of successful project delivery experience;
- Expert consulting experience in cloud, platform, application and data migration, modernisation and consolidation.
- If you have experience of leading projects internally, and are looking for an opportunity to move into external consulting; then this could also be the perfect chance to make the move!
Please note that you can be based from anywhere in the UK, as this is a heavily client-focused position that will involve a lot of travel to sites throughout the UK. You must therefore be willing to travel away from home during the week.
If you have the skills we need and have the desire to work on the most challenging and complex projects around, then this could be the opportunity for you! Send your CV and/or covering letter today, or call Juliette on ************ if you have any questions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959880807