Software Engineer- Java And Python- Perm- Glasgow
We are actively looking for experienced Java developers who also have strong skills in another programming language (Python, C++, Ruby). You will be responsible for full SDLC and mentorship of the development team to deliver cutting-edge multithreaded applications. This role would give you the technical authority and ability to innovate.
The following skills are required for a successful candidate:
- Solid background in Core Java development
- Good working knowledge of secondary programming language. Preferably Python but would consider C++ or Ruby
- Previous experience working on 3rd Line support
- Ability to demonstrate your involvement in delivering complex greenfield applications
- Strong professional background working with Linux/Unix environments
- Experience working in TDD (JUnit, Mockito)
- Sound knowledge of databases like Sybase, NoSQL, Cassandra or MongoDB
If this sounds like a suitable opportunity and you are ready to build your career in a global, forward-thinking environment, please send me your resume highlighting your relevant skills!
In return, you will receive competitive salary and generous benefits package.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959880893