Systems Integration Engineer
Systems Integration Engineer required to be part of a team responsible for system integration and test activity to support design certification, assurance and acceptance for a communications System. Individuals in this role will carry out system integration with hardware & software components, define & execute test cases, and carry out problem solving to identify defects and provide assurance & acceptance evidence for the system.
Typical activities will include:
- Support the development of appropriate integration and test plans.
- Support detailed planning to successfully execute integration and test activity.
- Define test requirements, specifications, procedures and scripts with reference to system and product specification, design and use cases.
- Execute defined integration activities.
- Execute tests and manage test results and associated data.
- Support the production of test reports and associated test conclusions.
- Support status reporting of integration and test activities.
- Support build and test automation activity as well as the continuous improvement of integration and testing processes, procedures and tools.
The successful candidate will have the below skills:
- Technical experience in the application of practical and pragmatic Systems Integration and Test engineering.
- Practical hands on experience in lab and field based systems testing including equipment/system commissioning and fault finding.
- Experience in build and test automation.
- Experienced in the use of one or more the following engineering tools or equivalents: IBM DOORS, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Team Concert, Microsoft Office tools
Candidates must be willing to undergo a security vetting procedure.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959880335