Graduate Software Developer Java or C++ Preston 23-35k
Graduate Software Developer, Java, C++ Programmer, Preston 35k
Work for one of the fastest growing companies in the world! Gain great career progression and get some excellent benefits.
If you are a recent Graduate Software Developer / Engineer or already have some commercial experience of Java development then this opportunity is not to be missed. My client will offer the most exceptional training programme and the opportunity to travel the world if you want to. The skills needed for this Java/C++ Developer role are as follows:
- A recent software engineering or computer science degree
- A solid understanding of Java or C++ development (commercial or academic experience considered)
- An awareness of other Java related skills such as JSP, Eclipse, J2EE, JSP, Swing, Oracle, and SQL.
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Determination to progress your career within a global organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
My client has an exceptional reputation for nurturing Junior / Graduate Software Developers and will offer you some exciting projects to work on. They are located in Preston and are easy to get to from Blackpool, Bolton, Chorley and Wigan. If you are a Software Developer / Java Developer who is looking to start their career within a global leader then please apply today. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy, Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959882486